This article will show you how to achieve your goal in two different ways. You can either watch a short animation (gif) ► which auto-replays in case you missed anything, or read a conventional list of actions [?] with accompanying screenshots.
This article contains:
A time off code is a default time off category that appears your timesheet. Anyone can submit time against these codes, so they cannot be shown only to specific people.
You should use time off codes to record time against commonly used, and always available categories, such as:
- Annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Public Duties
- Compassionate Leave
- Unpaid Leave
Time can be submitted against time off codes, but expenses cannot. If you require expenses to be booked against a time off code, we recommend you create this as an internal job.
1. Navigate to Zones > Settings.
2. Click on the sub-tab Timesheets and enter Edit Mode.
3. Go down to Time Off Categories and click Add Category.
4. Enter the details of your new category.
5. Press Save at the bottom of the page.