Clients is a core Zone in Metis, where you will see a list of all of the business's Clients and can update any information associated with them.
TIP - Can't access the Clients tab? You may not have permission. Contact your Metis Administrator to clarify this.
What will I see on the Clients page?
1. The Add new Client button
2. Filters to sort/search the Clients list
3. The Client list
4. An Export icon to save this list as a csv file
What else this article contains:
To add a new Client, click the Add New Client button.
On the Add new client page:
1. Enter the Client name
2. Choose a Client owner from the list (can be a level 1 or 2 Person. See more on Permissions here).
3. Enter the contact details of the key contact person at this Client
4. Click Save
TIP - you can add more information in this Client page, but the 4 steps above are mandatory.
From the Client list page, click the Client's name or the Eye Icon.
Then, click Edit in the top right hand corner.
Click the dropdown arrow next to a Client to see an overview of which opportunities and jobs are against this Client.