Find Central Expenses
Modified on: Thu, 28 Jul, 2016 at 2:13 PM
The Central Expenses view allows you to add new central expenses to Metis. You can reach this view by selecting the Zones tab at the top of the Homepage and then choosing Manage. Once at the Manage screen, you are able to click the Central expenses tab and select your criteria for finding the central expenses you’re looking for, as follows:
1. You can select either Date Range from a list or select date range from a calendar view.
2. You can select one or more Clients.
3. You can select one or more Jobs from a list. To find internal jobs, tick Internal on the line above.
4. You can choose from the possible Invoicing statuses of claim.
5. To find claims matching your criteria, click Find Central Expenses.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.